Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If there's one thing I know for sure is this post will catch a ton of heat but I think this unpopular opinion is needed on this board.  It seems corporate finance might be harder to understand than the tech we're invested in. 

The main argument for those against having the R/S tool available is they want to grow organically and wait until cash is generated to fund future growth.  Do you hear yourselves these last two days?  You want to wait longer?  You know there's a time value to money too, right?  I've never seen a group hold a company longer than this board, it's actually quite impressive considering where we are right now.    

You have heard management and others on this board talk about the broad scope of this technology.  On one of the interviews with AgoraGeorge he mentioned having to pass up or delay verticals until the funding is there.  These are oppourtunties to make money that we might be passing up right now because we would rather wait?  If management wants to kick this up a notch to go after more verticals I am all for it.  If we need an R/S to uplist as a catalyst for growth then bring it on.  It's the green light we have all been waiting for. 

I'm sorry, but I've waited long enough, and I trust management and if they want another tool to get more, bigger, faster and I fully support them.  They can have my money becasue I think their return on it will be better than I can get on my own.

Good luck,

Jque

Here is a link if others are interested in where my perspective comes from.  At the risk of starting another fire, debt is necessary for growth and when leverage is used prudently it creates more value(money) than not using leverage. 

https://www.coursera.org/lecture/corporate-finance-two/two-misconceptions-sm7MV

New Message
Please login to post a reply