Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Let's send a message - trading rights please as part of any split.

I'm sorry, I have a hard time accepting the split idea unless..... trading rights was a caveat to the split. Trading rights would give shareholders - especially long term ones - the same opportunity as the potential large money managers that may be attracted once the purpose of the split is realized - an up listing. I realize that buying the rights could be difficult for some if their funds are strapped, but it could still be beneficial even to those shareholders. This group, of which I may be a part, could sell their rights. Regardless if these shareholders can't take advantage of the rights (let them expire), it would still allow long time shareholders, that have the financial means, to participate. I think this would be a good thing.

I'd like to suggest we, as an Agoracom group, ask that one subsequent reverse split, if any such reverse split, on a date to be determined, is suggested by the company, be accompanied by an undertaking by the company to offer trading rights to exisiting shareholders. I suggest this be added as an addendum to any request to shareholders by the company to authorize a reverse split. I suggest we make this recommendation to Mr Mika to review with the Poet Board. If you agree, please give this a thumbs up to show support from, what I think, isĀ  fairly substantial group of Poet shareholders. Based on the response, Mr Mika can act accordingly if strong support.

New Message
Please login to post a reply