Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: nePOET has do for Photonics what Semiconductors did for Electronics.

Gerem1: Please tell me how does anyone expect a bump when very few still know of this investment opportunity. Without a very large marketing push how is anyone to know of this opportunity.

That’s true. Let’s assume for a moment that each and every marketing push fails. Would that be the end of the world? No. Would it be the end of all of our high-flying share price hopes and ambitions? No. Would it be the worst-case scenario? Yes. However, it would not break the share price rise, it would only delay it. Quoting myself from a post from September:

In the worst case, we will have to wait for the ultimate argument which is revenue that POET has cashed in: “Um, we can’t tell you any names or details, but we have just received XXX millions dollars in our bank account from a global leading major optical photonic light networking data center partner customer provider for a 400G optical interposer solution.”

When this money is in the books and the books (financial statement) have been published, the usual bots should take notice and help spread the word.

I have no idea of how many folks that are new to POET listened to the Needham presentation, but, frankly, I would not immediately invest just because a company makes a bold 1 bn $/a claim. I would try to verify that claim and perhaps then make an investment decision. Won’t happen on the very next day after the conference but would take some time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply