Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 28, 2021 09:53AM
Jan 28, 2021 10:10AM
Jan 28, 2021 10:22AM
Jan 28, 2021 10:42AM
Jan 28, 2021 11:05AM
Jan 28, 2021 11:08AM
Jan 28, 2021 11:26AM

Great find LookinGIntoIt!

imo we just opened that design house with question mark on slide 15.

btw in combination with that great Blog today, every slide makes me shout: We have it.

Super Photonics is one of the pieces of a multinational operation that POET has steadfastly pulled together to serve what it anticipates will be a massive market.

several levels of design all separated with the secret sauce remaining with POET.

There are different levels of design. One is the technology platform — the interposer, constructing and designing it, developing the processes of how we integrate different devices onto the interposer; most of that work is led by Suresh and the Singapore team.

its truly that big what we have here, it s unbelievable. and our management did their best to keep the ingridients list in our hand.

they are that cautious and forward thinking in that manner. i am astonished about the level of expertise and execution Vivek and Suresh bring up to this endeavor, becoming the global leader in chip scale photonics.thats no venture stock, this is nasdaq stuff.

i hope they stick to their retail holders, who believed in the technology and their actions while there was a different or no communication strategy. always wondered why they dont do a financing with existing shareholders. we could have offered a better deal in 2016 imo.

it s a no brainer now, and "smart money" comes in with mass production on the horizon. great.

imo management truly believes we should have a way bigger marcet cap, but thats not my or retailers fault. i wont sell this, only added and averaged down. i hope for dividends and forward splits on NAS sometime in the future.

Ever since I’ve been in optics, coupling light has been the issue. You solve that problem without having external lenses or isolators or additional parts, and that’s a huge deal. A lot of people have tried to do this, and we’re not doing it with just one device. We’re doing it with multiple active devices. It’s kind of like a little Lego busting, you can build whatever you want once it’s validated.

and the marcet has no clue what we have and what can be build with that technology, so lets bring it on the road and eventually demand will kick our stock beyond stratosphere.

good times ahead

Jan 28, 2021 11:52AM
Jan 28, 2021 02:11PM
Jan 28, 2021 04:01PM

Jan 28, 2021 04:06PM
Jan 28, 2021 07:34PM
Jan 29, 2021 12:54AM
Jan 29, 2021 08:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply