Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Evening,

Got into Poet on a friends advice a number of years ago and stumbled onto this forum while trying to research a bit.  I am a novice stock investor to say the least but he spoke highly of what this company had to offer and thought it's much better odds than a lottery ticket lol.  Reading this forum and listening then and now, I still think I made a good bet. Even though I just joined agoracom, the knowledge and opinions voiced here over my years of reading have been invaluable to my learning.  So part of my first post is to say thank you.  
The second reason is to ask a question,  please forgive me if this is not the right spot to ask.  I saw this asked but the answer didn't seem clear to me.  Might there be a resource/website I can access to understand what the change to my shares in Poet (up listing to nasdaq) means for my self directed CND TFSA? Is it as simple as one day it's venture in cnd funds then the next nasdaq in us funds? Sorry for the newbie question. 
Read a while back a member enjoying living Lake Huron coast way.  Went to university in Windsor, lived in the Hammer (Hamilton) all my life.  
Good night and here's to some very exciting times ahead 

Sparhawk 

New Message
Please login to post a reply