Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Turr, re: "Exactly .equal in, equal out....but it's the perspective that makes the difference....been there before, many times."

I would agree, and I have been there as well. As much as it does not make a difference in market cap, and the value of the stocks held, etc., there can be a physiological "wall" at various price points. For example, $1, $2, $10, $100, or the 52 week high. Twice in recent history we touched the 52 week high ($1.11 CAD) including on Friday. Not sure why it does not go higher, even by a penny, but might be due to that effect. I don't know if different "walls" are stronger (e.g. $100 c/w $10), who knows.

At any rate, I'm not worried about it, IMO this stock should run, I just don’t know when or by how much, but lots of promise.

A rare weekend post, the kids are behaving for a change, I wonder how long that will last!!

Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply