Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I found this interesting but don't see anyone writing about it? From the IC:

"it is in the Company's best interest to apply to list the Common Shares on the NASDAQ Capital Market while maintaining our listing on the TSX Venture Exchange".

Some of the more savy investors please correct me if I'm wrong:

• Okay, as it stands, POETF and PTK should be equal value on both exchanges. The difference in share price shows the differences in currency rate. This will be the same once POET is interlisted on NAS and TSX-V. One share of POET on the TSX-V is the same value as one share on the NASDAQ.
  • Being interlisted is not the same as a dual listing (dual listing would be if Superphotonics list; two different companies merge for one listing).

Does anyone have experience or examples of a Canadian company interlisted with the US? 

What would prompt an uplist to TSX from TSX-V if we were already successful with the NASDAQ? 

Does being listed on TSX-V or TSX make a difference while also being listed on the NASDAQ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply