Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

First, let me say categorically, that I believe everyone will do very well with their investment in POET.  Whether you came in below $1.00 or above $1.00 (like me, who came in above $1.00 in 2014), you will do very well.  That makes me happy.

However, after a consolidation of 10 to 1 or more, the possibility of a 10-bagger will have significantly decreased.  I was really hoping to have my first and probably only 10-bagger.  I think that will be less likely, post consolidation.  That makes me...what?  Well... sad.  

As I said, I truly believe everyone will do very well and I accept the reality of our current situation and the need to get onto a bigger board.  I guess the 10-bagger thing is probably not going to happen.  I was here through the $70.00 club (lol) but I guess I should reign in my expectations, to not appear "greedy".  We will all do very well.  I just wish I had come in at 30 cents.

I would love to hear other member's (especially those that came in above $1.00) thoughts on this perspective.

Good luck to all longs.

Best

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply