Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

That is a fair point Babaoriley.  I feel the same way.

IMHO I think the company has plans to realease some exciting news(at least I am hopeful of this) so that it drives more interest in our company and hopefully drives share price on a continued track north.  This way they can get a higher base share price with a lower RS needed to drive our share price north of $10USD and then trigger a listing on the NASDAQ shortly thereafter.At least thats the way i think they may want to map it out...but who really knows better plans in the past have gone sideways.

But the blog yesterday was really instrumental in illustrating some key themes for me:

1) Confidence level is at all time high with what has been achieved and what is on the horizon

2) NASDAQ listing instrumental to getting the top tier level of interest we need in this startup company.

3) MGMT has a plan and it is indicative in the way they have responded to questions about the future

Have a great weekend folks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply