Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Our turn next, me thinks Lebowski.  

Because of the PF there is a logical rational for the turnaround in SP progress at this time.  I am cheered that Suresh, having clearly signalled the sort of news we've all hoped for is forthcoming, named customers and orders.   So let us not say soon but not long now.

Also signalled by SV was the need to expand the company to occupy the space that a leading company must stand in during the rapid expansion of integrated photonics to the world. This requires more investment and we all know now how that will be achieved, which is why I believe Michael White made his expansive and futuristic speech to the assembled on line audiance.

This got me thinking that we have barely touched the surface of where the simple concept of converting electrons into photons and vice versa is taking us -the fundamental reason for me to invest in POET - now that at long last it can be done efficiently to scale and at a mouthwatering competitive price for such high performing products.  

No less than an optical revolution is being revealed by the Empire Club presentation; a concept that is backed by the reality of what has already been achieved on the path to production and the unmitigated enthusiasm of POET's senior management, all a far cry from the stumbling performance of the last performance at the Club.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply