Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Didn't people hear Suresh kid about not minding having a billion dollars in the Company?  I think it's a very good bet that they will raise a bunch of money when and if they get to the NAS. That will be because they see an opportunity which requires money.  At the same time, it will serve to get others interested in the stock.

This last PP was a reward, I said it right up front. Removing the warrant or making the Unit price .95 would have been great, but apparently a bigger gift was "warranted." But the cash raised did help the Company, so it was not a one way street.  

Depending on who is running an offering on the NAS, and market sentiment at the time (and a dozen or so other things), even a discounted offering, which you can be sure it will be, can propel the share price upward. 

I'm convinced that's where we're heading and I'm fine with it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply