Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

When we get to the NASDAQ and most likely have a large financing to let in the big boys,although not happy about the thoughts about further dillution ,if there is a valid need for immediate use such as massive production for existing contracts or accretive aquisitions,then im ok. If its just to do favors ,well thats another story.After holding this for almost 8 yrs i would like to achieve at least 20 % per annum or $4.29 for me based on my $1.00 ave as i think thats a decent return for a spec....so if we get a 10-1 dillution thats a needed $42.90 which i think is totally possible at todays share structure. We all know things can happen fast and with fury on the Nasdaq...many tech funds will need a piece of our little gem.

Like i mentioned before,i would like to see us grow organically on Nasdaq for a bit before having a financing and therefore limiting dillution/

Feb 14, 2021 07:53AM
Feb 14, 2021 09:01AM
Feb 14, 2021 09:56AM
Feb 14, 2021 12:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply