Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don't see this as soft bashing. But everyone can have his own opinion. 

I my opinion it would be great for the share price of the management would start steadily buying shares in the open market to increase their ownership. It shows loads of confidence and will be seen as a positive signal that they believe in a positive share prize the coming years. It will also be for their won wealth and the situation of the company. As this would certainly raise the SP and therefore any RS could be with a smaller ratio and any financing would dilute us and them less, as it can be done at higher values for less shares and warrants. I don't know why they can't or won't buy on the open market. But many companies have this happening by their management. It doesn't need to be huge amount, but continuously a couple of 100k shares every now and then.

I know, they have shares via options and the debentures. But buying with their money on the open market is seen differently. Don't know why, but it's the case. 
Also in terms of percentage the management holdings of shares in the company aren't that great (yet) compared to other companies.

So, i think it's a great tool to show confidence and take care of the SP. If it can't be done due to blackouts or insider knowledge. There are plans in place, where insiders have eg. pension plans that will buy them every month or every couple of months some shares at pre-defined dates. Not considered as "insider trading".

Bit that's just my opinion and I might be wrong or alone with it.

I just think we all (including management) deserve the share price to rise to its fair value. We are way below IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply