Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Nasdaq listing doesn't automatically means that a financing will happen

I just don't get why folks keep bringing this up.

Fact:

You can enlist on the Nasdaq without doing a financing. You just need to pony up the enlisting fees and qualify to get the enlisted (i.e. the reverse split for the minimum share price)

Speculation:

Maybe and than mayne that a fund will want a piece of POET and ask for a nice entry price via a financing post-listing but this is pure and simple speculation at this stage.

Did you finally enjoy the EC event? I sure did. I like to see Suresh in action, sharing his vision and mission.

He once told me in person that it would be a longer and curvy road to get the summit and not a straight line like most of us (the shareholders) has hoped for...

He was straight-up to me and really honest about it. This was more than 4 years ago!

Please Suresh, Vivek and Tom all keep making appeareances and share the accomplishments (the industry first) that you and your dedicated team have made along your journey to get to the top of OEIC (opto-electonics integrated circuit).

Have a great Sunday all

New Message
Please login to post a reply