Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lumenge: IBK, and anyone else, has very limited information to utilize for projections, these are admittedly darts thrown at the board. 4 x $250 million is what they have been given to work with

Exactly:  There are analysts/influencers who are in the space that are very interested in POET.  And so they should be but it remains an unknown company to many. I actually think that this is part of the motivation for Suresh to advise us that they expect to be announcing a 400G partner next month.  I expect that whoever it is they are working with has to be big to supply the level of demand that can be reasonably expected.

I totally expect that there will be significant amounts of positive news flow before POET pulls the trigger on a NASDAQ listing.

Just about anything attached to  AI in the  coming weeks and months  is  going to grab a lot  of  attention as this appears to  be one  of the biggest megatrends that  exist today.     

Artificial Intelligence Chip Market Outlook - 2025

The artificial intelligence chip market was valued at $6,638 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $91,185 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 45.2% from 2019 to 2025. North America was the highest contributor to the global artificial intelligence chip market, with $2,437.0 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach 28,258.3 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 41.7% during the forecast period.

https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/artificial-intelligence-chip-market

New Message
Please login to post a reply