Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I must admit that for a Green Day on the market like today, POET's share price action is very frustrating to say the least.

We couldn't recover last week, like almost all stocks on my watchlist. And today we lost the momentum again. 

Where is the support? However, I am pretty sure that on a red day we participate full swing again.

Sorry, but after 10 years now I am getting slowly impatient. Still positive but the share price action is hard to understand. Hope those warrants / short games will finish soon and Thomas Mika, please learn the lesson from those Warrants. They are holding us back, clearly.

Yes, money in the kitty. However, if they wouldn't hold us back continuously, POET could do financings at higher levels and less dilutive to current shareholders (incl. management). So please, no cheap warrants anymore. 

They don't support POET's SP to be where it should be. It could have been around 2 CAD without those 0,52's. Wouldn't it be better to do a PP at 2 CAD?

Sorry for the rant. 

PS: does anyone know how often Zack's SCR is publishing on POET per year? I thought it was 4x and on bigger events as required. Last one had been in November.

Mar 09, 2021 02:28PM
Mar 09, 2021 05:53PM
Mar 10, 2021 12:40PM
Mar 10, 2021 01:56PM
Mar 10, 2021 02:16PM
Mar 10, 2021 04:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply