Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I know he didn't do the 2016 one. He came short after. But he can learn the lesson as the whole management team can and all shareholders did (suffering). 

This means, if we don't want to create our own roadblocks, in terms of share price participation, stop handing out these "cheap" warrants that enable the holders to "play" POET like a fiddle.

They can short the stock for free with no risks attached. Of course the SP won't rise. As they make "free" money. However, POET doesn't earn a penny and may lose out (as investors shy away due to the share price behavior). POET doesn't participate from those games. 
Even worse, they have to hand out more shares for the same amount of money. If the SP would be higher, they could sell less shares for more money. 

So, TM, please learn from it and stop creating those warrant road blocks for the share price. If POET has what it claims it has (which I believe and why I am invested), do the financing (if required) from a position of strength and don't hand out the free gifts that are unnecessary and hurt more than they do good.

If people really want to get in, because POET is so good and the PP doesn't provide them with enough shares (due to no warrants attached), they can buy on the open market as everyone else (mainly us). 

This will do wonders to the share price and any potential new raise required as it can be less dilutive at higher levels.

Btw: there are also investors in Europe and the US that would love to participate in a financing. So hurdles should be reduced for them if money is required. I would have loved to be part in the debentures and the recent PP but I couldn't. So as retail shareholder I could only buy on the market and support POET that way, am I worth less because of that? Because I could t write the check as I didn't qualify? Or are my couple 100k worth similar? I didn't get any cheap offers. Unfortunately.

New Message
Please login to post a reply