Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It most certainly is a delay. Prototypes need to be in hand so customers can make any specific design changes prior to placing orders. I think Tom is reffering to the bottom line for the calander year of 2021. The delay that affects us most as shareholders are the long awaited  news release of production orders that would others wise be put out sooner.

[24:40 TM] I just wanted to add to that. We’ve been saying all along that this year is a time for getting samples into customer’s hands and that our expectation for significant revenue doesn’t appear until 2021 [Did he mean 2022?]. I mean  And the reason even though we’re a couple of months delayed with the samples we don’t think its going to have a material effect on 2021.on is that we’re producing this year very limited samples of.. for alpha and beta samples for… beta samples go into the hands of customers. What we should be focused on and what we are focused on are design needs. Because that’s what’s going to determine what 2021’s revenue profile looks like. And we don’t see that that’s going to be impacted, except for the fact that, you know, there’s going to be somewhat of a delay in getting beta samples in customer’s hands. But we don’t think it’s a material concern. That’s why we haven’t put out a press release saying we think our business is going to be materially impacted. We just don’t think it’s a significant delay.

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply