Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Judging by the many doubts and uncertainties posted here it would seem that many posters have not read the Blogs in the news section of the POET Technologies Website.  

Following Rainers useful link to the most recent Blog stating there are 'no materiel effects are caused to the Company's Road Map by the supply chain pressures' it is clear that there is some quality information available in these blogs, that I for one stupidly missed, pointing to the justification of the management confidence we have seen emerge of late, as well as the level of preparedness for production and the excitement of the many customers eagerly engaging with POET's development teams.

May I then encourage all who haven't done their due diligence to the depth required learn from both the facts and tone of the blogs expressed.  This may stop some of the unnecessary questioning of the better informed oft made here and others like me who wonder what the dickens I missed out on when the more knowledgeable share their wisdom.  

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply