Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think the majority of the selling pressure is due to the debenture conversion. The three month delay due to industry supply shortage does not help. But to  me the reason this stock was moving up so well with high volume was strictly related to technical achievement and having the best product that meets customer’s needs. That is it in a nutshell. Everyone ignored the SAIC deal for the most part but when we started hearing about the outstanding capabilities that the optical interposer has and the expandability into every optical application that the world relies on. Well who would not want a piece of that action...universality.

But stuff happens as it always does and the conversion of the debentures with really big paper gains represents an overhang that could have been noise with increasing demand for this stock. Right now I think we begin to see new buyers enjoying this opportunity to get in or build their position while us long term people continue to ride the dragon (my brothers quote not mine).

The potential associated with the platform will realised by industry and that I believe is going to happen very quickly as required by global need.

There is a better way to supply optical integration at scale in every wavelength required and POET owns that better way and so do each of you as shareholders. IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply