Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Actually that is not really true in any market (re: recognition requires revenue). Your Agoracom handle is mining investor so you are probably familiar with junior mining stocks and some of the enormous valuations place on discoveries. The more obvious the discovery becomes. That is as drilling continues to define a resource or deposit the higher the assessed value of that deposit as it becomes developed into a resource. The certainty of its future value becomes clearer. And if it is a junior miner then the company often goes into play. The majors want it and have the money to develop it. Sometimes the deposit has to go through a bankable feasibility study if the deposit is marginal or it’s in the middle of nowhere. Lot’s to consider but we have all been witness to some really significant valuations where the deposit looks like it is world class and remains open for future phases of development.

And so on. I think you understand what I am getting at here otherwise my words are wasted.

Anyway, I must say that I am very excited to see what POET reveals to the industry at  OFC. A demonstration of capability, a video presentation/tutorial of what the POET platform is with animation and the expectation that there will be deals to be made. A  POET life preserver in an industry that has no margin as the dream of $1/G become a very real to those that want it and those that need it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply