Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Exactly fairchij POET isn’t a member of Europe’s EPIC

POET is building products with customers, not researching. Please (video 1:47)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uju_8URtEB8

And there is no disconnect at industry level either - please

GT, 13:25: So, guys, I would assume… and I’m going to go into something more specific, but given what you just said Tom, which was great, I would assume that you guys already would’ve had some back-of-the-napkin conversations with potential customers, with the module makers, what kind of feedback have you gotten from your target market?
[13:48, VR] So, actually in this case we didn’t even have to proactively go after customers, the customers came to us. There are customers we mentioned in our press release that we’ve engaged with… there are a few customers. We are working very closely with the customers to find the certain level of customization needed, which we can do with our interposer. We are doing that. And we’re in active discussions with customers, so we will be working very closely with the customers as we bring out our samples. There are customers who are already lined up and are waiting for our samples to evaluate. So I think it’s a very good position for us.

Mr. Market needs to wake up - so please Hollydurg & dave8370 help yourself and contribute to do that - thanks.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply