Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In addition to the exciting video that we are all watching (and sending links to everyone we know), I just looked at the OFC Conference pages!  I am delighted to report that POET is HEAVILY represented with SEVEN spots near the top of the OFC Home Page! 

Check it out: https://www.ofcconference.org/en-us/home/  Scroll down just a bit and you'll see all the POET links! I am amazed to see so many products, and use of our products highlighted there with links to our Twitter stories. 

In addition, in spite of being "Virtual", this is a very meaningful conference!  Registration fees are upwards of $400-500 per "attendee". As an IEEE member, I even registered (for the free stuff) and actually hope to learn a few things in the week ahead!

I know we have all been waiting hopefully for this OFC Conference as aa possible turning point, but now that it's upon us - I have a warm feeling that this may indeed be the beginning of a very fruitful period for POET and it's patient shareholders!  GLTA

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply