Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Discussion about Lightwave Logic as compared to Poet. Lightwave Logic is banking on the idea of using EO Polymer material in place of traditional materials used in photonics. Even so, I was wondering if any of the engineers here can comment if it would be necessary or feasible for Lightwave Logic to adopt Poet's Interposer as a more efficient way or converting opto-electronic signals. There might be further benefits in terms of co-packaging that Poet makes possible. Lightwave sounds like they have a good solution, but Poet is the only company doing that at the "wafer level" which would apparently make it superior.  I might have overlapped the concepts of both companies here, but I am curious if there might be a possible 'hybrid solution" between both of these companies?

Monolithic 

New Message
Please login to post a reply