Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If you'd like to see something to buoy your spirits even more after the reccent good news, check out POET's stock action compared to recent days and weeks.  I like to use 5-minute candlestick charts, with volume bars as well.  (I use the "Sink or Swim" platform).

It seems that most recent days frequently showed early buys (perhaps mostly Agoracomers?) buying at the "ask" price, often winding up as the "high" of the day as minimal buying interest allowed the SP to drift down the rest of the day.  

In contrast, as noted by Moska and 68Camaro, today we closed essentially AT the highs of the day, and UP 10% on volume over 1 million shares (US+CA)! And the buying was distributed nicely throughout the day! Even the Opening trades (under 5000 shares in the first 5 minutes) which peaked at .975 USD and looked like it might again be the High of the day, proved to be LOWER than the closing trades, with the US volume in the final 15 minutes totaling 40,000 shares! 

In my opinion, this action is suggesting a widening interest in and willingness to take meaningful positions in POET stock! 

GLTA POET longs!!

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply