Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Guernsey,

The report from Zacks mentions:

'We saw the company’s live demo at the virtual Exhibition at the Optical Fiber Conference (OFC) and the company shows its product working and meeting and exceeding the standards required for multisource agreements. It also shows it registers a dynamically generated eye margin of 45%, proving few errors are generated. POET’s advantage is its lower cost as well as its smaller size---four of its interposers can fit in the same space as competitive solutions.'

Its Risk assessment mentions factors re penetration of markets for start ups which is mitigated in my mind by the trust implicit in the light of the joint venture Super Photonics. Also stated, is  that current COVID restrictions prevent staff travel implying R&D is hampered.  Given the OFC Video shows staff at Allentown with SV & VR this seems overstated.  

I like risk assements, they always regear over enthusiasm and restore balance where exuberance might otherwise prevail, but on this occasion my gut feeling is they are scraping the barrel of over concern; this Company is gaining momentum and credibility at every turn.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply