Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dave can you please provide the background to the following statement you made?

I think part of the bigger problem also has to include credibility. 

When a Company CFO comes out stating expect multiple announcements up to and during the OFC, I think it should happen.

Yet it didn't. 

The only reference I can find to any announcements that Tom provided was in the April 15 OTC Virtual Technology Conference as follows:

[29:32, TM] Well it feels like I’m really behind in it because there is a lot to do in a short period of time. But we’re intending to not only have the live demos but also to have some videos available for people who visit the website. If they can’t arrange a live demo via the streaming, over that week, we’ll have a video of the live demo to show with some animations and a professionally done video that will feature the interposer, feature the optical engines, and the products we intend to announce either before or during the convention.

The announcement of the LR4 was made a  week later and as I think you  are aware there have been further announcements made this week and the video that was promised certainly met expectations. The live demo’s have  also been happening and are on going.

This misrepresented notion that Tom has somehow mislead investors  is wrong. And having it being repeated over and over again is making people believe it is true so I wqould ask the forum members to  please fact check before you post such negative statements about our management.

New Message
Please login to post a reply