Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Oz4m2:

"Ten days ago, I asked all fo you for help in compiling a list of the most important publications in the world of finance and technology. Guess what I have received exactly 2 privat messages with suggsetions (by Poetfablight and tannersfriend)."

To speak in your words: Does this make you think? Hmmm...

"What the heck – reading the board today it sounds you are all marketing & promotion guru’s !"

I can only speak for myself. I am not. All I can do is observe, think about what is and what could be and sometimes this leads to an opinion. That´s not a bad thing, I think. And my conclusion still is: I can only hope POET already has discussions with institutional investors (Suresh said something about that, but it was cryptic as usual) and I think POET has evolved enough to lift its workforce aiming at retail investors. This would be a positive for everybody, including POET. It strengthens their position in every discussion, be it investors, banks, customers, partners, stock exchanges or even m&a.

To do this it needs gurus, not me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply