Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I understand that concern, VanVillain, and its one I feel at times.   In a huge market plunge almost everything sells off, but then the stocks that recover first are those with real fundamentals and investors that believe in the company.  I suppose it could be smart to have some money set aside to take advantage of a severe downturn.

What I was trying to express was the idea that management is not actively seeking new ways to promote the company and increase the stock price at the current time, because they have design wins coming soon (weeks/months) which they believe will have the desired effect.  It has to be an incredibly busy time for them, and with current and new interest in their product from customers (they did seem excited by the OFC responses they got) they may have decided it is best for the company to focus on those things rather than on the current stock price.  As Sula expressed, management has choices to make with limited resources, and while we are frustrated at the stock price and wish we saw new active measures to get the word out about Poet, they know things we don't.  

I do trust this management.  They have shown themselves to be savvy, smart, and hardworking.  It is exciting to see what they have built and where this company seems to be headed.  So if they have decided they don't want to spend their current resources of time and money on getting the stock price higher at the present time, I am looking forward to seeing what they have been doing.  When the design wins come out I think we'll be pleased with both their work and the stock price.  Since only they know for sure when that will probably be, I am reluctant to sell any stock in a company I think is currently severely undervalued.  I also assume that they are making the right decision on how to spend their precious resources.  The design wins will come, the listing on the Nasdaq will also come, and I trust their decisions.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply