Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dzruk

you said "it's crazy talk to think that insider selling was done to hold value down, that narrative is trader talk shaking the trees, capitalizing on emotions, and weak hands."  I couldn't agree more.  Why give them what they want (your shares)? All this moaning about these swings, I'm sorry, but enough already.  If news comes and you've just lightened up on your position, then you may just be kicking yourself and complaining on the board here about how unfair it all is (please don't). I've been to two AGMS, the town hall in Toronto, had lunch with Suresh after one of the AGMS.  I talked to him for quite a long time twice, got to talk to David L and got to get his take on things, and I've always felt they have a game plan, they're serious as can be and things are progressing quite nicely. And they've had fantastic progress since then. It takes time to build a disruptive technology.  Patience is the thing here.  There's lots of quick money to be made elsewhere.  This is a legacy stock in the making, in my opinion. That's the goal folks. People will want your shares and go to great lengths to get them, again, just my opinion.  That's my take.  Long and strong.  Good luck to all longs.  Oh and Fairjchild was also seated with Suresh at the lunch after the AGM in Toronto. FYI.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply