Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
S76
Jul 05, 2021 06:11PM
Jul 05, 2021 06:33PM
Jul 05, 2021 07:08PM
Jul 05, 2021 09:19PM

Thank you for your posts, Kath.  I quite agree with their sentiments.  I can't help but notice that so many of these 'questions' or hints at bad motives in our management are by total newbies who add nothing every to due diligence.   I sincerely hope that no longs who hope Poet success could make a real difference in their financial lives are ever pushed into panicked selling by the likes of these.   The ones to pay attention to are the ones doing the deepest dives and giving excellent presentations, like Oz and Fairchisback.  

This board has sometimes been accused of not allowing the bears to post, but it is the inane and useless questions, the repeated unsubstantiated accusations, etc, that muddy the water.  I have never been on a board for a stock that did such profound DD as this one.  Every possible tire is kicked, every nugget found.  Those that have done that and allowed us to benefit have my profound gratitude.  As for the 'Are we there yet, are we there yet' type attitudes that add no DD whatsoever - they are wearying to read, and its not as if they can just be put on ignore since they always seem to be brand new posters.  My real hope is that no committed longs get unjustly pushed into panic buying.  So far, everything I see about this company says its going to make a lot of people much wealthier, if they can patiently hold.

Jul 06, 2021 02:26PM
Jul 06, 2021 02:40PM
Jul 06, 2021 05:19PM
Jul 07, 2021 04:10AM
Jul 07, 2021 04:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply