Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rainer - thanks for your clarification, and thanks to Killer99 and Breeze67 as well.

So management is trying to figure out "ways to communicate design wins" rather than the design wins themselves.  This implies of course, that POET HAS "design wins" - but simply can't tell us about them!

OK, so maybe I can understand the premise - though I can't totally understand the implied reluctance of "customers" to let it be known that they have entered into a fiduciary relationship with POET!  WHY wouldn't they be delighted to have it known to the outside world that they are amongst the FIRST to utilize POET's amazing "breakthrough" technology?

And if DO HAVE one or more deals of importance, where does the concept of MATERIAL information come into play?  POET management can't "sit" on material information just because they can't figure out a way to communicate such info to shareholders, can they?

If I were a sceptical person, I might conclude therefore that there is simply NO material information to be communicated!  If such were the case, we can expect our company and our SP to continue to languish in obscurity.

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply