Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

When they announced the recent offering it also leaves them wide open for warrants again.  I have not heard anyone inquire about this so that they understand how badly this undermines their share priice.  History can repeat itself if voices are not heard on this matter.  

Technically speaking, until revenue or a contract is announced they are not necessarily in a strong position and I hope they learned from the last round of warrants.  To management they might still perceive it as part of the financing game and terms for all we know.

While this post seems rather negative, it is just a concern along with the reverse split which I view as  among the lowliest of rinse & repeat activities stealing the wealth of retail holders.. 

Amidst these concerns, I still added 5k shares today as a quite new investor in POETF.

New Message
Please login to post a reply