Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don’t work for Shelton Group. I liaise with them to combine efforts to benefit POET’s business objectives. Shelton has its strengths (distributing press releases, outreach to industry media, website management) and I have mine (writing, content strategizing, digital media execution). Ed Cornejo participated in the Q&A sessions published earlier this year on the POET blog. He is a sharp guy and — like so many others at POET — has decades of engineering experience. His focus is product marketing, meaning B2B and customer relations.

I am a long-term shareholder in POET who has chosen to use my skills to see where I can help the company improve the content it produces and how it disseminates its message to positively impact the share price. There will be an opportunity for you to choose to proactively help your investment grow. The coming Content Plan has no language that suggests the marketing of the company is “falling to retail shareholders”. Rather, it is developed to take advantage of best practices that include igniting advocacy actions of those shareholders who would like to see their investment reach a wider audience and higher share price. The approach is strategic, requires less time from you than it takes to read this message, and has proven to work over and over again in multiple industries. The broader plan also includes traditional media, more video production, more owned content published by POET, and digital advertising. The advocacy portion of the Content Plan is directly related to POET shareholders, which is why I am letting you know about it now. So you can be advised it is coming.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply