Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Adrian - thank you very much for both of today's messages.  I for one am quite excited about what you have outlined here, and look forward to the opportunity to have a voice in the "Plan".

In your second message, you answered questions about the extent of your association with the Shelton Group.  You also indicated that you are a long-terem shareholder of POET, but you say you have "chosen to use my skills to see where I can help the company improve the content it produces and how it disseminates its message to positively impact the share price".

That "copied" comment (my emphasis) suggests to me that you are perhaps a "consultant" rather than a full-time employee of POET.  I don't have a problem with that either way, but wonder if you would care to elaborate a bit.  At any rate, I continue to be pleasantly surprised by the fact that - in contrast to any other message boards I have been associated with - this company (POET) actually monitors and is pro-active in responding to shareholder input.  I believe this to be quite RARE, folks, and one of the reasons I am excited to be hanging on to my POET investment.

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply