Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have only posted several times on this board.  I have several key stocks that invest in, being MVIS, LWLG & POETF.  Microvision is at an important conference in Germany next week for autonomous driving, and while I may regret the timing now that two weeks have passed where POETF alluded to potentially anouncing a deal at the soonest, I decided to sell some of my POETF shares today and ride MVIS for next week. 

With my luck they will announce a partnership now and run big, so I hope I bring good luck to everyone on the board.  If things play out my differently then perhaps I will make some profits in MVIS that I can bring back into POETF over time again.  It was really based on technicals in play and I still hope to reestablish a stronger position in POETF.

I reduced from 250k shares today to 100k shares, so it may explain the volume.  I still have skin in the game and hope that I bring good luck to everyone. 

As to my luck in timing, I did a similar move doing a market downturn consolidating my falling LWLG shares back into MVIS (a company I know much more about), and I missed that huge runup where I had sold out a 250k share position at an ACB of 1.30, and have been accumulating back much higher.  Good luck to everyone, and I still have maintained a good base amount in POETF so even I will still benefit from positive news.

New Message
Please login to post a reply