Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dave I asked lumenge the following and got same type of response:

fairchijisback on August 28, 2021 08:36 said:--------------------------------------------------Hi Dave,
What do you know about this person? As you recall I was asked my background when I became hubleader and provided a detailed report of my background. I think we should know who he is. He is certainly doing excellent due diligence and looking forward to him keeping that up.

Just ending a 48 hour fast so we are on our way out to enjoy the day and grab a lunch. Riding my bike 3 times a day. I have a month to get into the best shape I can before the knee replacement.

John,
Agoracom likely has what they need to make a decision. I wasn’t aware you were the arbiter for both removal and addition of Hub Leaders.

What do I know about this person? It’s simply someone who is great at digging, provides relevant information, and is universally respected, full stop. In retrospect, it was probably a mistake to recommend them, seeing as it’s just a thankless role in a snake pit now largely administered discriminately by you and oz. Why wish that on anyone?

Your explanation “As you recall I was asked my background when I became hubleader and provided a detailed report of my background” is dubious. No, I do not recall, and I do not believe it’s true. I know I was never asked in my short tenure as a Hub Leader. I would think that would only be requested if you were to be compensated for your “work”. Interesting.

You hit a new low with your petty vindictiveness toward bluecollardollar, it was obvious to most that this was not about some unwritten hub leader rule, it was because he owned you with facts and you got ratio’ed over and over again.

Stick to technical posts, it’s what you do best. I believe that board will survive just fine without your “oversight”.

New Message
Please login to post a reply