Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Sep 09, 2021 02:54PM
Sep 09, 2021 03:31PM
Sep 09, 2021 03:37PM
Sep 10, 2021 08:53AM

S.P. - in all due respect, while I admire your optimism, unless you have "inside information" which would, of course, be illegal to disseminate - your list of names of nice juicy companies as "potential" bed partners of POET carry no more impact now than they did when they were first published by POET! "Pie in the sky" I believe it's called!

And as to your assertion that the reason for no POET booth at CIOE is because it would COST TOO MUCH is ludicrous.  They are going to have a crew in town for the demos anyway, and the Exhibition is a ONCE ANNUAL chance to have one-on-one interactions with perhaps 5 or 10,000 engineers, scientists, students in the Photonics and related businesses!  To me, this is a HUGE opportunity missed!

If you're correct, then maybe by this time next year, we can go to CIOE and celebrate as the "leader" that EVERYBODY in the photonics industry wants a piece of!  I hope so...it's been a LONG wait...

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply