Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Ships First Optical Engines Samples to Customers

Unfortunately, no matter what milestone it is you're trying to convey, a title that says more "samples" are being "shipped" is a snoozefest for people watching Poet.  I admit, was excited to see an "investor alert" in my mailbox this morning but immediately mellowed at the word "samples", alpha, beta, gamma, it's not moving the stock and the absolutely anemic volume reaction today says it all.  It is an important milestone for the company, but it doesn't move the needle and we're still chasing the rainbow. 

Partnerships, revenue guidance, Nasdaq, product out the door, orders, that's all that matters now, people are over these other developmental words for this story. 

I don't blame Shelton Group, this release is what it is, great but it doesn't tick any boxes investors are looking at with Poet.

Happy, not surprised at all with the market...we'll maybe a bit this is next level sad reaction. Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply