Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sula.  Let me begin by saying that I have great respect for you because of the excellent posts you haver made over many years.  However, I am disappointed with the gloating smugness in a couple of sentences in your conclusion.  I appreciate your happiness at having invested early, having a good looking book even at todays prices and that your investment is outperforming low risk conventional saving methods.  I also appreciate your good timing.  More power to you. Do you have an appreciation of those of us who are under water?  I have been invested for seven years.  There is more than one person here that feels there is a "disconnect" between the outstanding technology and the market response.  I can also grasp your attraction to the concept of greed.  I'm sure you identify with the character of Gordon Gekko in the original 'Wall Street'.  I take responsibility for my investments, but I am not happy with a share price of 1.04 considering the "disconnect" and the poor market response to the new "industry standard".  And I certainly do not appreciate having my nose rubbed in it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply