Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

AGM's are necessarily bland, add in the context of an on-line meeting and the principle advantage of attending, looking your executives in the eye for the truth of who they are, is diminished.  Yet, in my judgement I am left feeling our executive team has been consistent, progressive and diligent in building a company from scratch, an executive team that has created: a competent workforce, recruiting talented engineers and able new executive staff, a credible capacity to build and distribute the innovative and disruptive products it has designed and finally one that begin to significantly influence the technical world it inhabits.

My title was oft quoted on this board in the past.  Surely, what has just happened in China viz the reaction to the POET demonstrations by the executives of the booming Optical Industry there and every indication that the same is happening in the West following the recently announced design win, is proof positive that 'they' are indeed coming.

So those twenty or so glums here, emmersed in the pool of negativity that portrays the worst of things, rather than see the remarkable progress this company is actually making, is the necessary cross hope must bear to allow a right to free speech and one's own opinion.  Two entirely different approaches to investment, marked to my mind, by petulance on one side and patience on the other. 

I have oft said here that no plan survives the first contact with the enemy.  Anyone engaged in planning for future occurrences, predictions and dependant actions will know the difficulties involved.  Not to accept the realities of the effects of happenstance is a severe limitation on sound judgement. Be realistic, plans necessarily have to respond to the unforeseen, who could have possibly predicted COVID and its effects on supply chains, hampering commerce in the way it has.

Frankly, the potential that this company has already built and its future innovations, now slowly emerging, make POET an ununparaleled investment opportunity.

Our landing ship is powering through the surf soon to drive up the beach of investment opportunity and just reward for its planners and investors.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply