Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi all, first time poster.  This message is directed at Adrian, though I'm sure others are keen to hear the answer.  Not taking shots, just a investor looking for an answer!

Adrian, as you are a shareholder I'm sure you are aware that POET's communication historically hasn't been great.  When we brought in Rich Zoccolillo, I said to myself "finally we have made it to a point where we can start marketing what we have!" And of course that didn't amount to much.  Now we're much further along, and brought you in to help spread the awareness to new investors... this is great!  Not only does the tech work, but we're going to start spreading the word!  Here are 2 posts which for me got me excited for a follow up; 

Firstly Aug 13;

I am working with POET on developing a content plan that relies on best practices to raise awareness of the company and accelerate interest in the stock among retail and institutional investors. There will be an opportunity for you to choose to proactively help your investment grow. For many brands, digital media success builds through advocacy — the modern version of “word of mouth”. Grassroots activities ignite advocacy. A coordinated movement of a group of believers/fans, armed with the accurate and impactful messaging, can push a company to heights it has never reached and do so in a far more cost-effective way than pricey advertising on traditional media (though reaching traditional media audiences is also part of the plan). You’ll hear more in or before September. In the meantime, I hope this update is well-received and buoys your outlook that word of POET and its vast potential will be reaching a far wider audience.

Seccondly Oct 2nd;

I will explain POET's involvement with the Forbes Tech Council on Friday (very busy few days for me in NY right now). It is an initiative that has a lot of benefits and excellent exposure for the company and Suresh.

Im sure you've got things going on behind the scenes that we are not yet privy to, but here are 2 things that in my opinion are misses, after years of a not so good (in an investors sad eyes) communication policy!

Whats up with that??? 

*not taking shots just a little disappointed with this

New Message
Please login to post a reply