Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Adrian, I view your efforts as being very meaningful in providing exposure to POET’s value as an investment. The knowledge and the importance that you are taking specific steps to get the word out with a powerful messaging strategy can’t be overstated. The company has provided a roadmap leading to global scale production of solutions that industry needs to accelerate photonic based technologies.  Your well defined and flexible approach to tell that story to targeted audiences and the understanding of the drivers required for a successful campaign should be seen as a powerful signal for investors.

POET is doing great things and helping investors to see the reality and importance of those accomplishments is fundamental to their vision to become a global leader in an ecosystem that the optical interposer platform will define. Necessity is the mother of invention. And POET’s platform is attracting great minds with great ideas like children drawn to a playground.

This was one of my last posts here following the design win announcement:

“We have been engaged with this customer for several months on a breakthrough design to incorporate multiple optical engines in a single industry standard transceiver module, something that only a POET Optical Interposer-based engine can enable,”

= POET owns this market.

Monolithic MUX/DEMUX at very low cost that achieves well defined and closely space channel separation provides a level of accuracy and form factor that makes LR4 POET’s space to own = no else can compete

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That same message is repeated in the language used by Suresh at the AGM and it was such a great thing for me to hear.

People should relax and let the company and Adrien do their job. They are getting it  done!

New Message
Please login to post a reply