Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After reading suggestions from Agoracom and Reddit members I have to agree Poet needs to start promoting their product on a grand scale. Why not outside of cost? Everything fundamentally is completed or in the process of being finalized.

Every investor is looking for the next big thing and to get in early. Poet has done something that no other company has done yet to date. Why can't they get out there and promote it. All of the cost savings, efficiency and multiple verticals where it can be applied? 

I think Poet needs to approach this from a different angle. Get in front of the camera. Show the world what you have and why they need it!!!

They can mention Sanan IC and the Tier 1 without identity for NDA purposes as confidence in the Optical Interposer. Promote the the Nasdaq uplisting. Increase the Share price and then a R/S at a minimum if needed.

I believe it can be done!

New Message
Please login to post a reply