Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Since it is the weekend and markets are closed may I make a suggestion? How about we have a window of time here on this board, say until late Sunday night, 11/14, and before the market opens, whereby we only post positive thoughts towards one and another? It will be dedicated to a time where folks here can reconnect if they so desire, to say hello, and wish each other well. Criticisms, bickering; debates, etc will all be put on hold. The next 36 hours will be solely for saying hello, and wishing others well.  To that end, I will start. Hello all! Fair, hello and fare thee well. Tombot and Mrs: Tombot, it's been way too long. Small Potatoe how goes it? Baba, Mazan, and others that were there in San Jose, lunch in California seems way too long ago! Greetings to all. I hope you are all well. A big hello to Maple Syrup, Turr, Shash and Rick the Vet.  And Sula and Old Greg greetings to you ahead of your upcoming Remembrance Day. A shout out to all Veterans and thanks too! I know I've left too many out, but greetings and well wishes to all. I'm hanging in here.  Time and tide stand still for no man, nor woman. I truly hope that all are well during this difficult last 1.75 years. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply