Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello everyone! I've been reading this board for about 6 years now and never made an Account. To introduce myself in a short way. I come from Germany, am invested in POET (not as heavy, as many of you, but still enough) and am a supporter and believer of the POET-Story. 

I am thankful to that much DD that has been shared from so many different individuals here. 

the reason I have created this account now, right before midnight here in Germany, is the Message, you(Breeze), sent to Adrian.

I for myself am not satisfied with every single public comment made by management in the past, nor am I happy about some delays happened over the Years. I don't like the way POET has been promoting themselves and think that there is so much potential to improve... 

but who am I? I don't think that I am in the position to tell the CEO, CFO or any other person from the upper management how to do their job! There are so many unknown facts for us and I am not trying to protect anybody here, but we all as shareholders, no matter if we have 1 share or over 4.000.000 like you Breeze(and I believe you) can always choose where to put our money.

The fact, that the SP stayed below 40 Cents for many years should have given almost everyone the chance to average down. And I believe almost everyone here is near or above his buy in-price. So I took and am still taking the risk, even if I am going to loose everything(which I do not hope or believe). I wish you and all the shareholders you are speaking for would do same thing. I don't want to attack you and probably will nit write here anymore. I am just hoping you guys calm down a little bit and make your decision. If this means you and your Friends are going to sell, okay. Even if we loose a lot of MC for a while, it won't be the death of the company and I would be okay with it.

Nevertheless i wish us all a lot of success and a little portion of luck to get this thing on the road this year.

Regards 

New Message
Please login to post a reply