Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All of this complaining and whining is really working. I can feel the share price going up already. Lmao  

Just because you bought shares doesn't mean you can tell the company how to run their business. Sure, you can be upset about some things that they did poorly, but for those of us that have been around as long as I have, the Opel days, we should be kicking ourselves for not selling some we ran all the way to $2.87. We should all be playing with house money right now. Sure we are frustrated that we've had to put up with a horrendous financing and a few delays, but I think deep down were a little upset with ourselves as well if we didn't take profit in that run up. I know I am.

It's been a long wait, but within the next few months the plan is to go to the NASDAQ. They are going to the NASDAQ in a position of strength only! Therefore, we should see some pretty good news before that happens. 

Once there, that's when the institutional investors step in and they'll be enough volume for anyone that wants to to sell their shares. The institutional investors will be glad to take them. That is when the big run up begins.

You've held on for years, I think you can handle a few more months.

Just a little more patience folks. I can see the finish line and it looks like my early retirement.

Stay safe,

S

New Message
Please login to post a reply