Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

From Tony;

"Baba, I have always enjoyed reading your posts and your sense of humor."

Well, there is something, the man is discerning!  And been around for some time. 

I agree with a point Ad Astra made - the stock may well not dive on the NAS in the way Tony predicts cuz the market cap would be way more ridiculous than it is now. 

So many are convinced that an R/S is a death knell. I'm not buying that. Whether the NAS will be kinder or meaner to us than the TSX in the time between when we uplist and when we would otherwise uplist if we waited for production to begin is something that no one will ever know for sure. 

One thing of which I'm pretty sure, management has a reason (maybe recently discovered?) to move ASAP to uplist. Wish I knew that reason.

Assuming the share price makes no significant moves between now and when the R/S happens, I think the ratio is not going to please many here. Personally, I don't think it will make any difference to the direction and magnitude of the share price in the few months subsequent to the R/S.  

At some point, the market cap is going to look cheap. Right now, it only looks cheap to us (Agoracomers and Redditers are the market)!  No one else seems to be in a position to know about this undervaluation other than our business partners and potential customers. And that has been the biggest mystery to me in trying to rationalize what I think is an extremely under valued situation. Why aren't these people buying? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply