Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think it safe to say we won't get any significant news this week. It is however possible we get a technical update or possible customer update once the consolidation is done starting Feb 28th until actual NASDAQ listing.

My reason for thinking that is even though still on the OTC/Venture exchange it will not be as easy to manipulate due to the reduced float and increased SP. At the very least stabilze the price.Poet can then segue that info right into the OFC. Yes it will be very effective to demonstrate live what Poet can do but it is also helpful to give a name or two with an order update/ progress.

Personally I think the bottom is in. Once you really digest the move Poet is making here with the Nasdaq, marketing firm and the OFC front and center. They just pushed their chips all in! There is going to be lots of interested folks at the OFC and in my opinion want in. Again in my opinion at the start of the OFC and the weeks following we will see lots of volume and an increase in SP

Bring it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply