Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Mar 02, 2022 06:46PM
Mar 02, 2022 07:52PM
Mar 02, 2022 07:57PM
Mar 03, 2022 12:04AM
There are some heavy hitters(Bill Gates) getting involved in the AI space. Another start up called Luminous just raised 105 million.  A lot of talk about POET’s valuation. They have their hands in quite a few verticals now.  I’m looking forward to analysts giving a valuation on each one of those verticals. 

In terms of Institutional  Investors I will be keeping my eye on the ARK Innovation ETF. That fund has hit some hard times over the last year and one would think it would be looking for companies that have the potential for explosive returns. 
AIMHO

https://venturebeat.com/2022/03/03/luminous-computing-which-is-developing-a-light-based-ai-accelerator-chip-raises-105m/amp/

LightmatterLightOnCelestial AI, Intel, and Japan-based NTT are among the companies developing photonics technologies. So is Luminous Computing, which today announced that it raised $105 million in a series A round with participation from investors including Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates, Gigafund, 8090 Partners, Neo, Third Kind Venture Capital, Alumni Ventures Group, Strawberry Creek Ventures, Horsley Bridge, and Modern Venture Partners, among others. 
Mar 03, 2022 01:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply